PRK: A Good Option for Thin Corneas
Stop Hiding behind Spectacles and Using Contact Lenses!
Medilaser provides world-class laser eye care services to Indian and International market. Our PRK (Photorefractive Keratectomy) laser eye surgery has made it possible for millions of people to have their eyesight restored, ending their need for eyeglasses and contact lenses.
During the procedure, Excimer laser is used on the surface of cornea to evaporate the pre-calculated corneal tissue. The procedure is painless and takes only 5 to 6 minutes per eye. It is a safe option for thin corneas and is highly recommended by doctors world-wide.
Benefits of PRK
- Less depth of laser treatment compared to LASIK.
- No corneal flap complications.
- Reduced risk of compromised corneal thickness.
The Medilaser Edge
We are among the premier names in the industry and have the equipment, experience, and technology to prove it. We also enjoy a spotless track record having served thousands of patients over the years. Here’s why our patients recommend us –
- Treatment available for a wide range of eye conditions.
- Advanced technologies are used.
- Recommended by patients and doctors.
- Customized eye treatment and aftercare plans
If you are at least 18 years of age and have used the same eyeglass number over the past 2 years then you qualify for PRK laser eye surgery
Talk to Us!
Call us at 020- 25537770 to get more information, or book appointments. Our customer care executives will get back to you as soon as possible.