ReLex SMILE Eye Surgery: Experience the Future of Vision Correction
Achieve Clear Vision with Bladeless or Femto LASIK
Are you tired of relying on glasses or contact lenses to see clearly? Say goodbye to visual aids and embrace the freedom of crisp, unaided vision with our advanced Bladeless or Femto LASIK procedure. Experience the transformative power of state-of-the-art laser technology combined with the expertise of our skilled surgeons.
Why Choose Bladeless or Femto LASIK?
- Unparalleled Precision: With Bladeless or Femto LASIK, we utilize a femtosecond laser to create a precise corneal flap, enhancing the accuracy and safety of the procedure. This cutting-edge technology ensures optimal outcomes and minimal discomfort.
- Customized Approach: We understand that every eye is unique. Our experienced surgeons will tailor the Bladeless or Femto LASIK procedure to your needs, considering factors such as corneal thickness, curvature, and optical prescription. This personalized approach ensures optimal results and a high level of patient satisfaction.
- Fast and Efficient: Bladeless or Femto LASIK is a quick and efficient procedure, typically completed within minutes for each eye. You can expect a swift recovery, allowing you to return to your normal activities with a clear vision in no time.
- Enhanced Safety:The femtosecond laser used in Bladeless or Femto LASIK reduces the risk of complications by eliminating the need for a mechanical blade. This gentle and precise approach minimizes the possibility of corneal irregularities and enhances the overall safety of the procedure.
- Long-lasting Results: Bladeless or Femto LASIK offers long-lasting vision correction. Once your eyes have fully healed, you can enjoy the freedom of clear vision without the hassle of glasses or contacts. Imagine waking up each day with a clear view of the world around you.
Are you ready to take the first step toward visual freedom? Schedule a consultation with our experienced team of LASIK specialists. During your consultation, we will assess your eligibility for Bladeless or Femto LASIK, address any concerns you may have, and provide you with a comprehensive understanding of the procedure and its potential benefits.
Don’t let poor vision hold you back any longer. Discover the life-changing benefits of Bladeless or Femto LASIK and see the world through a new lens. Contact us today to schedule your consultation and begin your journey to a clear, unaided vision.
Frequently Asked Questions
Laser eye surgery is a surgical procedure that uses a laser to reshape the cornea of the eye in order to correct vision problems such as nearsightedness, farsightedness, and astigmatism.
The actual laser treatment typically takes about five minutes per eye, but you should expect to spend a few hours at the clinic on the day of the procedure, including time for pre-operative preparations and post-operative observation.
The procedure itself is generally not painful because anesthetic eye drops are used to numb the eyes. However, some patients may experience some discomfort for a few hours following the surgery.
Most patients can return to work and normal activities within a few days after the surgery, but it can take 3-4 weeks for the eyes to fully heal and for vision to stabilize.
Although laser eye surgery is generally considered safe, there are some potential risks and complications, including dry eyes, glare, undercorrection or overcorrection. Serious complications like corneal ectasia are extremely rare.
The ideal candidate for laser eye surgery is someone over the age of 18 ideally 21 yrs with stable vision and refraction and normal corneal topography. However, the suitability of laser eye surgery depends on several factors, including the patient’s eye health, medical history and expectations from surgery
Laser eye surgery can correct many types of refractive error problems, including nearsightedness, farsightedness, and astigmatism. However, it may not be suitable for patients with other eye diseases causing poor vision.
The cost of laser eye surgery varies depending on the type of procedure performed. On average, the cost can range from Rs. 30,000 to Rs. 65,000 per eye.
Yes, it is possible to repeat laser eye surgery if necessary, although it is rarely needed.
Frequently Asked Questions
It is a much safer procedure with lower risk of complications. The flap created is more uniform and precise . It also heals faster and better.
Yes, one Femtosecond Laser is used to create the flap and another Excimer Laser is used to correct the power.
No, not necessarily. As it requires an entire new, expensive Laser setup different from the Excimer laser. Please ask for the bladeless Lasik option before planning your Lasik procedure
Yes, it can treat a wide range of plus, minus and cylindrical powers.
Yes, the feeling of pressure, sensation and blackout while creating the flap is associated only with the blade Lasik procedure.